- Why wattles, in a sane world?
- When one rooster crows, does another's dreams die?
- Do they always recognize their own feet?
- When does confidence become arrogance, in a rooster?
T H I N G S W E C A N L E A R N F R O M G A L L I F O R M S
- It could be argued that either one of these random birds is more beautiful than the most attractive person you can think of. The person you are sighing for, arranging your life around.
- The chicken that walks is probably perfectly capable of flight.
- They cross the road while the passive observer jokes about it.
- A chicken with a full crop and a clean perch requires little else and knows it in their heart.
- Chickens take their irrational dislike of one another to murderous extremes, wasting tremendous amounts of energy and personal resources pursuing vendettas to the point where they endanger their own wellbeing. A chicken's brain will fit easily on a 20c coin and weighs about 2 grams. A human brain is seven hundred times larger.
Seven hundred times.